Upgrade for Jira Software Premium Impact to Other Atlasian Products

Maesaroh May 4, 2023

Hi team,

I have plan to try the premium version of jira software. In out Billing Preview menu, currently we have several subscription of Atlasian products such :
1. Jira Software (Standard version)
2. Confluence (Standard version)

My question is :
1. Is it possible If after the trial we would like to upgrate the Jira Software to premium one, and the others still in existing version?
2. One of our purpose to upgrade the Jira software to premium version is to utilize the advanced roadmap feature. And somehow we want to embed some of Jira gadgets to Confluence such the Jira advanced roadmap and Agile Wallboard gadget. Is it possible to embed advanced feature in standard version Confluence?
3. Please let me know if any other impacts to the different version of the products

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Hi @Maesaroh and welcome to the Community!

Yes, you can upgrade just Jira Software to the premium plan while other products stay on the current tier. And yes, you can embed Advanced Roadmaps plans into Confluence Standard. Upgrading Jira Software to a premium plan does not affect your other products in any way. It just unlocks the additional features of the premium plan in Jira Software.

Hope this helps!

Maesaroh May 4, 2023

I am glad for that. Thank you @Walter Buggenhout  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events