Update "review changes" in roadmaps (permission not working)

Vannia Martinez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2024

I created a roadmap. I am the only editor and viewer so far.

In the: "review changes" I try to click on "save selected changes in Jira" and there is a hovering message "You don't have permission to save changes in JIRA".

Which is weird because currently I am creating EPICs, capabilities and so on.

Actually the same fields I am trying to update via Roadmaps are the ones that I have just updated by opening the link to the issue. 

Another user (from my same group) which is supposed to have less rights than me (as I am part of a JIRA Community of Practice in my company) can update and accept changes. 

I also tried to give editor access to "all advanced roadmap users" and same case.

1 answer

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2024

Hi @Vannia Martinez 

Please check if user have 'Schedule issue' permission on projects displayed on roadmap. I had similar case and that was a cause.

Regards,

Seba

Vannia Martinez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

Thank you for the response. I have checked this with my JIRA admin and it is not the root cause unfortunately. So I am still looking for a response.

Suggest an answer