Uncaught TypeError: Object function (){return this.replace(/([:.])/g,"\\$1")} has no method 'toLowerCase'

Stefan Niedermann November 12, 2013

We get a Exception if we go to an agile board and than click "Create issue".

If we are in jira classic and click "Create issue", the problem does not appear.

We have the Exception only in Chrome 25, Not in Firefox 17 or Firefox 25.

JIRA 5.1.8

JIRA Agile 6.3.4

The Exception has no influence on the functionallity - as usual a pop-up-windows appears and i can create the new issue without problems.

but as a user i am confuesed.

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2013

May be this is same as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-10021, try to upgrade to the latest version of JIRA Agile (a.k.a GreenHopper)

Stefan Niedermann November 17, 2013

Good morning.

Thank you for your answer, but I'm afraid this is not an option, because there are not any new versions from JIRA Agile published for JIRA 5.1.8.

Best regards

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

Your original question said JIRA 5.2.8. Hence 6.3.4.3 is compatible with that and hence my answer.

Stefan Niedermann November 17, 2013

Oh, i'm sorry. This was a typo - i meant 5.1.8 (a edited my question now).

Suggest an answer