Unauthorized user registry

Marco Almeida January 18, 2021

Hello,

on our JIRA Cloud server we have received a new user entry , however none of our admin users has created him , we have checked the settings and there is no setting enable to permit this kind of register so we don’t know what could be the cause for this

thank you 

Marco 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marco Almeida January 20, 2021

Hi,

Yes indeed you need to have a paid plan to see the audit logs: 

2021-01-20_144246.png

Anyways i found what the issue was: on site settings > site access aproveed domains it was our company domain inside, and because of that a user could made herself registered.

Clear now, thank you for your support and take care :)

KR Marco

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

awesome thanks for the details and for sharing your solution!

0 votes
Marco Almeida January 19, 2021

Hi,

seems that audit logs are only for paid plans im currently on the starter plan, perhaps i have a setting that allows "anyone" to acess my JIRA website??

Thank you

Marco

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2021

Can you or a site admin check the audit logs under admin > system

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2021

interesting. i would not have thought the audit log would require paid plan. are you indeed the site admin? can you get to admin > system? if so what do you see in the sidebar?

2021-01-19_11-41-54.jpg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events