Unable to view backlog in SCRUM board

Maura Cordial July 31, 2014

I am trying to setup a project in a SCRUM board, but the backlog will not populated. I have done the normal tricks and it still does not appear.

I have confirmed that the filter associated with the board brings back results (both open and closed), the issue type statuses are mapped to the columns in the scrum board, and that the filters are shared with everyone. I don't know what else to check! The config seems to be setup identical to all of the other projects.

Is there another setting within the workflow or another hidden field that we need to check on to get the project backlog to appear? We are able to setup a Kanban board with no issues, just not a Scrum one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is driving me a bit insane trying to figure out what setting is incorrect and most forums have the items that I have already tried listed.

Cheers.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maura Cordial September 1, 2014

an update to JIRA version resolved the problem

0 votes
Maura Cordial August 16, 2014

An update to the JIRA version resolved the issue.

0 votes
Maura Cordial August 12, 2014

Hi Alex,

Thanks for that suggestion. There are a number of unresolved issues and we have tried the reindex. Anything else that we could try?

Cheers,

Maura

0 votes
Alex Kislyak July 31, 2014

Hi Maura,

The issues won't show up in backlog if they have resolution. If the issues are unresolved you can try reindex.

Suggest an answer