Unable to use Jira StoryMap with Atlassian OnDemand

Vidya Rao January 22, 2014

I have an Atlassian OnDemand account and have added the Jira Story Map. The Story Map key is seen in the menu and I can click on it. But when I do I get a page saying "You have no valid license: None" and there is nothing available under the Filter & Story Map tabs.

We do have the license. What do I need to do to use the plug-in?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vidya Rao January 27, 2014

I got access after we verified the account info. Thanks!

0 votes

Yes, the guy who bought the Atlassian account added it. I am an admin on the Atlassian OnDemand Jira site.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2014

Hmm. Ok, so it's showing as licenced in your Atlassian account, but not in the screens in Jira OnDemand?

Yes, I believe thats the case. However I cant see it in my Atlassian account because I only seem to have admin access in my Atlassian OnDemand account. If I login to atlassian.comwith the same email address I dont see any licenses. The other admin sees it and says that I should be able to use the plug-in. But I cant seem to.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2014

Can your other admin use the plugin? If they can, then you need to compare the difference between your accounts.

You need to check the same OnDemand account - you say if you log in to it, you don't see the licence, which implies you are looking at a different account to your other admin.

When I go into my Admin page in Jira this is what I see under "Manage Add-Ons". So the plug in is installed and enabled. If I click on the "Free Trial", it takes me to a page that says "Not authorised to configure.."

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2014

It really seems like you are looking at two totally separate JIRA installations.

One has the plugin installed, but not licenced. Then, when you go to your Atlassian account, you are looking at the other JIRA, where you do not have admin rights to install anything.

I think you need to confirm this - please go to the Jira where you can see the unlicenced plugn and find the SEN for it - should be on the "system information" page. I suspect you'll find it's not 2518555

Both these notifications are in the same account. I'll check again.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2014

Did you add it via your Atlassian account?

Suggest an answer