Unable to see the sprint velocity chart even sprint exist

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

Hi,

sprint is existed in jira and started. Though unable to see the "velocity" chart.

can you please let me know the any configuraiton or require settings.

Also, unable to update the "Estimate" field value against the story in sprint planning ?

It just shows 0 only.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2012

I think you need to go to the Configuration page and set up your Estimation tab

0 votes
Vcabourdin October 18, 2012

Did you have completed a sprint already ?

If not go on the work view -> clic on the dropdown next to the sprint name -> complete the sprint

For the estimate field, i think it's because your issue is already in a sprint. Theoricaly you can't update the estimated time during the sprint but only the remaining

(You still can edit this value in the issue edit view)

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2012

Thanks for the comments.

After compeleting sprint, able to see the sprint report. Its ok.

Estimate:

I have added "orignal estimate" and remaiing estimate though, unable to see updated value in "Estimate" field and Also, "Estimate" field is not allowed to update, it just shows empty as below snap.

Sprint is not started yet.

Please let me know, how should i give estimate to story/bug in sprint. So, i able to see the velocity. Is "original estimate" and "estimate" field (appear in below image) are same?

See the below snap:

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2012

Please comment on sprint - estimation query on above comments.

Suggest an answer