Unable to see the Issues in the Rapid board

Sampath Prahalad August 9, 2012

Hi,

I have 2 projects A and B. There are atleast 3 Issues (stories in this case) in each project which are in Open state.

I also have 2 rapid boards associated with the projects. Rapid board RA corresponds to project A. Rapid board RB corresponds to Project B.

When I select Rapid Board RA, I can see the Issues of Project A below the Sprint Marker and I can move them above or below the marker.

Here is the problem.

When I select Rapid board RB, I CANNOT see the Issues of Project B below the Sprint Marker.

In Project B, If I use the Create Issue button at the Top right corner of the Rapid board screen to create an Issue, this issue DOES NOT become visible in the Rapid board, but I get a message that "Your issue ALRT-6 has been created but is not currently visible."

Please let us know what could be wrong.

Do see the attached image.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sampath Prahalad January 16, 2013

The problem was with the configuration change.

When I re-indexed, the problem disappeared and I was able to see the newly created items.

Thanks.

0 votes
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2013

Most likely it caused by your project filter configuration. See this KB article.

Cheers, Vicky.

Suggest an answer