Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to "create JIRA issue" from Jenkins

Edited

I have followed the below steps :

1) I downloaded two plugins : JIRA and JiraTestResultReporter, and added the JIRA details and got the success response for both plugins.

2) When I am using pipeline I m able to get the build status in JIRA through jenkins.

3) But when I am trying to add Post build actions in “Additional test report features” and then “JiraTestResultReporter”, I am unable to "create JIRA issue" its showing project key invalid though the key is correct and the build update was made with the same project key.

I am unable to figure out the issue. Kindly provide help.

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Sana_Gupta  how did you fixed the issue, even i got the same one,wanted to know how it got fixed,that would help me.

Thanks,

Vamsi

Hello @Sana_Gupta ,

Reading your description I am not sure I have a correct understanding of what is working and what is not.

Therefore, before going any further, can you let me know if you are talking about below 2 plugins or if you are referring to anything else?

Also, if those are the plugins you are referring to, provide more information on what is not working as expected as well as the exact error message you get in return.

Finally, please notice that:

• I have never used JiraTestResultReporter plugin myself and and I might not be able to help much here.
  • Avoid tagging Atlassian Support Engineers when you create a new question/thread. This might disincentivate other community members from answering (especially when it is about 3rd party apps, integrations, or apps not developed or supported by Atlassian, other community members may be the best resources to help).  

Cheers,
Dario

Hello @Dario B ,

Thanks for replying.
I have fixed the issue which I was facing.

And regarding tagging you specifically, as I thought you might know the solution, as I have seen your comments on various posts related to the Jenkins integration with JIRA. 

Thanks again!

Like Dario B likes this
Dario B Atlassian Team Jun 03, 2020

Hi @Sana_Gupta , 

I am happy to know your issue is solved!

It would be nice if you could add some details on what the issue was in a new answer and then accept it as the solution for this thread.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

413 views 19 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you