Unable to drag and drop statuses when configuring Kanban board in JIRA 6.2.7 and JIRA Agile 6.3.6.1.

Stephanie Menteer July 15, 2014

We were previously on JIRA 5.2.11 and GreenHopper 6.2.5 when we created a lot of Kanban boards. Then we upgraded GreenHopper to JIRA Agile 6.3.6.1. Then we upgraded JIRA from 5.2.11 to 6.2.7. Now, when I am configuring a Kanban board that is using Simplified Workflow, while in Column Management, I can add new statuses and they appear in the Unmapped Statuses column, but I am unable to drag and drop them to other columns to configure the board. Do you know what is causing this problem? Will updating JIRA Agile from 6.3.6.1 to 6.3.13.1 resolve the problem?

2 answers

0 votes
Stephanie Menteer September 9, 2014

We recently upgraded our JIRA Agile from 6.3.6.1 to 6.5.0, and the problem went away.  Our JIRA application is still JIRA 6.2.7.

0 votes
Ronald Berner September 8, 2014

We are experiencing the same issue. When trying to drag, the page generates hundreds of extra warning elements, which extends the height of the page. I haven't figured out any sort of solution however. I will report this bug to Jira.

Suggest an answer