Unable to create a new Issue

Pooja Joshi September 12, 2017

Hi,

I am unable to create an issue or even change the status of the issue. I keep getting the message as seen in the below screenshot.

Please help.

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 1.05.48 pm.png

1 answer

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

I don't know what could be wrong here, but I've got some additional questions which may help others answer it :

• Are you the only person who is unable to create?
  • Have you contacted your Admin about this? What have they said?
  • Have you tried a different type (not New Feature) and put in only mandatory fields?
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2017

Also, what are the other fields on the screen?

Pooja Joshi September 14, 2017

Hi Warren,

The issue seems to be only with my user profile. and I have the admin rights. see below screenshot -

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 10.12.53 am.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 10.12.53 am.png

I have tried all Issue types. I get the same error. no matter what I try to create.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2017

What does the log say the problem is, and what are the other fields on the create screen?

Suggest an answer