• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to Provision OKTA to exchange users after adding SAML Edited

I have Integrated SAML on my Atlassian account with OKTA. The integration process worked as expected, but in Okta, when I provision my account (by adding my domain URL and the API key), It gives me an error. I have attached a screenshot. Because of this I'm not able to add my users to Atlassian from Okta. In the base URL I have added my https://[my-atlassian-domain].atlassian.net and in the API token, I have added the API token of my Admin user. I hope the details are correct. Am I missing something or adding something wrong? 

OKTA-atlassian-provision-issue-01.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima Community Leader Jan 09, 2021

@Raghav Mishra, you would need to use the directory base URL. Have a look at Configure user provisioning with Okta. I have set up my okta integration a couple of times using this article, which worked like a charm.

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 9.30.06 PM.png

I hope that helps,

IL.

Hi @Ivan Lima 

Thanks!! It worked. :) 

Like # people like this
Ivan Lima Community Leader Jan 11, 2021

Hi @Raghav Mishra, I'm glad it worked. If this answer helped you, mark it accepted to help other users find it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

7,105 views 8 28
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you