Transitioning Issue or flagging is not refreshed

Adam White July 21, 2013

I can't quite figure this out. Whenever I transition an issue or adjust a ranking, the changes aren't reflected automatically within the swimlane or within the column. I am forced to do a page refresh to see the new ranking or see the issue in the new column/status.

Any of you seen or heard of this issue? I tried closing out of all of my browsers but it sitll does it.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adam White July 28, 2013

I figured it out, for the record. The issue stemmed from the fact that the issues were created in the future (2014 and 2015) from a faulty CSV import, so Greenhopper would not auto refresh. I did another CSV import to correct the issue creation dates and everything was fixed.

0 votes
Adam White July 22, 2013

Thanks for responding. I am using JIRA 6.0.1 and the latest version of Greenhopper

0 votes
Adam White July 22, 2013

Any ideas on this, Atlassian?

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2013

Do you know what version of Greenhopper and JIRA you're using? I'm not seeing this in OnDemand, but I do recall a few months ago that it would take a minute for the board data to refresh, just wondering if you're seeing that behavior, and if upgrading might address it.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

Whenever I transition an issue or adjust a ranking

Did you do this an the plan/work mode or when viewing the issue itself?

Adam White July 22, 2013

This was using Work mode

Suggest an answer