Timeline for entire workspace?

Diego March 31, 2022

Is there a way to see a timeline of tasks across all projects in a workspace? I love the timeline view for projects. And I love the filters that allow me to see tasks across the entire workspace. It would be awesome if there was a timeline view for filters, in addition to the List View and Detail View.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2022

Hi Diego,

No, this is not currently possible, but I believe it is on the roadmap for the development team. Hopefully, it will get added sometime in the near future. 

1 vote
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2022

Hi @Diego

If you consider using 3-rd party apps, Planyway can be of help. It's free for up to 10 users and allows you to connect multiple projects to one timeline:

jira-guide-planyway-multiboard.png

I'll be here if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
Tania

Diego November 2, 2022

Thanks Tania, looks pretty cool.

Like Maria likes this
0 votes
Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 9, 2022

Hi @Diego 

You can take a look at the ActivityTimeline plugin. 

On one timeline view, you can see the tasks from all your projects. The main view is a Timeline with all tasks and users. And on the Left Panel is the list of the Projects (like backlog). You can use filters that could be applied on a timeline too.

Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 22.36.58@2x.png

ActivityTimeline provides resource planning and availability. You can track tasks progress, workload, and availability for each employee taking into consideration the part-time, full-time, or even different work schemes for users, and holidays. Workload or availability could be calculated for individuals or teams on the same view. 

ActivityTimeline provides various reports and timesheets.

f you have any additional requirements please feel free to ask me. We can provide a demo session for you if needed.
Best, Nataliya, ActivityTimeline Team

Suggest an answer