Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Timeline for entire workspace?

Is there a way to see a timeline of tasks across all projects in a workspace? I love the timeline view for projects. And I love the filters that allow me to see tasks across the entire workspace. It would be awesome if there was a timeline view for filters, in addition to the List View and Detail View.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk Community Leader Oct 28, 2022

Hi Diego,

No, this is not currently possible, but I believe it is on the roadmap for the development team. Hopefully, it will get added sometime in the near future. 

1 vote
Tania _Planyway_ Marketplace Partner Nov 02, 2022

Hi @Diego

If you consider using 3-rd party apps, Planyway can be of help. It's free for up to 10 users and allows you to connect multiple projects to one timeline:

jira-guide-planyway-multiboard.png

I'll be here if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
Tania

Thanks Tania, looks pretty cool.

Like Tania _Planyway_ likes this
0 votes

Hi @Diego 

You can take a look at the ActivityTimeline plugin. 

On one timeline view, you can see the tasks from all your projects. The main view is a Timeline with all tasks and users. And on the Left Panel is the list of the Projects (like backlog). You can use filters that could be applied on a timeline too.

Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 22.36.58@2x.png

ActivityTimeline provides resource planning and availability. You can track tasks progress, workload, and availability for each employee taking into consideration the part-time, full-time, or even different work schemes for users, and holidays. Workload or availability could be calculated for individuals or teams on the same view. 

ActivityTimeline provides various reports and timesheets.

f you have any additional requirements please feel free to ask me. We can provide a demo session for you if needed.
Best, Nataliya, ActivityTimeline Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events