Time Tracking

Oakley Software November 10, 2017

Hi,

I would like to know if the time tracking reports can be customized to incorporate Jira standard and custom fields. we have a number of custom fields that we would like to see on the excel exported file and if the report can be converted to days/hours/mins (although this can be done via an excel formula) that would be good.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Leon

2 answers

1 vote
Nicolas Werle _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2017

Hi Leon, 

xPort - Custom Worklog Export for Jira provides you the possibility to export your worklogs in Jira to Excel using your CI and custom fields you need. 

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us directly. 

With best regards
Nicolas

thank you Nicolas. I will give this a trial.

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2017

Hi Leon

You're referring to the Time Tracking report, correct? 

I have a feature request here to be able to add additional fields to the Time Tracking Report, however, it was closed as we do not intend to include this in the future:

You may find that one of the following add-ons may improve on the Jira Time Tracking feature and provide the feature you require in the report.

Have a look at those and let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

thanks for the reply Shannon.

Suggest an answer