Hi,

I would like to know if the time tracking reports can be customized to incorporate Jira standard and custom fields. we have a number of custom fields that we would like to see on the excel exported file and if the report can be converted to days/hours/mins (although this can be done via an excel formula) that would be good.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Leon

2 answers

Hi Leon, 

xPort - Custom Worklog Export for Jira provides you the possibility to export your worklogs in Jira to Excel using your CI and custom fields you need. 

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us directly. 

With best regards
Nicolas

thank you Nicolas. I will give this a trial.

0 votes

Hi Leon

You're referring to the Time Tracking report, correct? 

I have a feature request here to be able to add additional fields to the Time Tracking Report, however, it was closed as we do not intend to include this in the future:

You may find that one of the following add-ons may improve on the Jira Time Tracking feature and provide the feature you require in the report.

Have a look at those and let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

thanks for the reply Shannon.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

631 views 4 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot