Tickets removed from Plan

Julia Basjukina February 17, 2021

Could you please say how long the tickets that were removed from plan will stay in the list of removed and thus can be re-introduced back to the plan? Will they stay there forever, or i there any time limit?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Hi @Julia Basjukina

You have to review the changes in Plan to take effect in Jira!

It will stay until you review the changes and finalize it.

Please refer to the screenshot below

P1.png

Thanks,
Pramodh

Dear Pramodhimage.png

Thank you very much for your reply! I was referring to the Advanced roadmaps, this part. Will the tickets removed from plan stay there forever, or is there any time limit for them to stay

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Hi @Julia Basjukina 

As long as they are in Jira, it will be visible in removed issues.

If we remove the issue in Jira, It will disappear.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Julia Basjukina February 18, 2021

Thank you so much, Pramodh! 

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2021

Hi @Julia Basjukina ,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you referring to Advanced Roadmaps or Next Gen? As I see you are on Premium I know this may apply to both, but the roadmaps work differently

There are time limits in Advanced Roadmaps though you can adjust them under the plan settings. I attached a screenshot. Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 9.46.05 AM.png

Best,

Clark

Dear Clark

Thank you very much for your reply! I was referring to the Advanced roadmaps, this part. Will the tickets removed from plan stay there forever, or is there any time limit for them to stayimage.png

Like Fiamma Quispe likes this
Fiamma Quispe August 30, 2022

I have this doubt too.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders