Tickets in Sprints moved to another Sprint

Pei October 16, 2013

I have a couple Sprints open in my Scrum board. Each week when I close out a Sprint, open tickets in the Sprint will move to another Sprint week. Is there a way I can have the tickets automatically move to the Backlog instead?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2013

Hi pqw5000,

From the plan mode of your scrum board you should be able to simply drag your issues into the backlog (or any other sprint for that matter). Please know that this will change the scope of your sprint and can cause discrepencies in your reports/charts.

If for some reason you are unable to do this please let me know what error message (if any) you are receiving and we'll get a support ticket opened for you and track down the problem :)

Cheers

Turner

John Burns
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2013

As a note, I think Turner is suggesting you do this before closing out your sprint. I don't think there is a way to do this automatically.

Pei October 22, 2013

Thank you Turner and John.

Suggest an answer