This version of JIRA is unrecognized by the Atlassian Marketplace. It might be a non-standard build

Riedl-Taras November 23, 2017
Version7.6.0
Build Number76001
Build DateThu Nov 16 00:00:00 CET 2017
Build Revision7b6fd94042951391abb4cf81ae9ab14bf01b6f5f
Atlassian Partner 
Installation TypeStandalone

Capture.PNG

Any idea why I see this in my Jira installations?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2017

Hi Taras,

For this instance, I would recommend that you upgrade UPM to the latest, which is 2.22.6. 

However, you mentioned that you're having this problem with your installations, plural, so what other versions of Jira are you seeing this in?

Can you let us know where the 7.6.0 download was obtained? Was it at the time of it being beta?

Kind regards,

Shannon

Riedl Software November 24, 2017

I have one instance. First was a try on the virtual machine, just a test. Second is running on the company server. All is fine now, after I upgraded the UPM

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2017

Thank you for confirming that! Happy I was able to help solve your issue, and apologies for the confusion.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Sorry, it was temporary. Just after few page refreshes it is the same problem again.

UPM is 2.22.6

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
November 24, 2017

Hi,

In that case, can you let me know the answer to my earlier question about where you downloaded the copy of 7.6.0 and if you had installed it as a beta file? We are not able to replicate it on our end with 7.6.0.

Kind regards,

Shannon

https://product-downloads.atlassian.com/software/jira/downloads/atlassian-jira-software-7.6.0-x64.bin

It was evaluation version. And then I changed the license key to the one we bought.

0 votes
Eduard M
Atlassian Team
November 27, 2017

Hello,

When you visit the "Manage Addons" page, do you still get any message that UPM or other addons can be updated? If so, I would suggest downloading UPM addon for a manual update.

Aside from that, it may be that the only reliable solution is to do a fresh install using the official installer for the latest version and to migrate any data you have in the previous instance.

Riedl Software November 27, 2017

But it was an official latest installer. Onlz one thing I did is change from trial license to the one we bought.

Manage addons looks like this

Jira2.PNG

Eduard M
Atlassian Team
November 27, 2017

OK, when you installed it, was it on an empty database or an existing jira db? Have you tried running the installer again? To choose Update Existing Installation and let it complete and restart jira, then check the marketplace page again.

Suggest an answer