The order that my workflows is displaying on the board does not match the order of the workflow

Hannah Rayer June 29, 2021

Hi -

I'm setting up a project using the new Business Project setup, and the workflow and board designer is completely different to the older setups I've used in the past and I've hit a snag.

I have a workflow that is setup to transition in a certain order:

Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 15.22.01.png 

But when I view the board within the project the statuses are shown in a completely different order. There seems to be no way to edit the board other than through the associated workflow. 

Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 15.22.26.png

Has anyone else encountered this? Any suggestions on how I can fix?

Kind Regards,

Hannah

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

Hi Hannah - You should be able to click on the column and drag it to the order in which you would like to display it. 

Hannah Rayer July 1, 2021

D'oh! Really easy, but not intuitive that's what I needed to do.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

I had the same epiphany after modifying my workflow for  JWM project earlier, too.  :-)

Like Hannah Rayer likes this
0 votes
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2021

I guess you haven't configured the board yet. You must specifiy what statuses go in each line (column) and you can drag and drop the lines to fit whatever order you choose.

imagen-2021-06-29-163426

Hannah Rayer July 1, 2021

Hi @Iago Docando - thankyou for replying, however what you are showing is the old style way of doing, not the way for the new business process projects. See the previous answer.

Like Iago Docando likes this

Suggest an answer