Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Testing Jira connect app modules

Hi

I am trying to test all the modules available on https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/about-connect-modules-for-jira/ to see what we can harness on our connect app.

Up until now we have used jiraIssueFields extensively - but would like to test the other ones and I would like to learn more about them all.

I have set up an atlassian connect json and some test dummy html, icon and php pages to use for this testing

Thus far I tried adminPages, Web Panels, Web section an Dashboard item ... but struggling to get our custom test pages on our app to display correctly.

I have allowed * for style-src, script-src, etc in the Content Security Policy on our app/hosting side but that is very dangerous and insecure just to get this to work.
Please advise on how I can see the best way to set up our app to display panels, pages and link to sections so I can test creating all the modules. Perhaps a video call please with an engineer with a demo please?

This is a really exciting feature I have been trying to test but struggled a bit with it today.

Thank you
Yatish

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events