Testing Board - can I see executions across the project not just mine?

Claudio Rouillon January 24, 2023

In our Testing Board, there is a quick filter that says "Only My Issues" - I think this is preventing me as a Test Lead - from seeing other Executions by the other testers in the project. How can we overcome this?

Thanks,

Testing Board.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christopher Maxwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2023

Hi Claudio,

Have you tried deleting the "Only My Issues" quick filter?

• Board Settings
  • Quick Filters
  • Delete the "Only My Issues" quick filter

Screenshot 2023-01-24 171443.png

Claudio Rouillon January 24, 2023

Hi Christopher, tried that, but that just deletes the Quickfilter from the Board (Scrum/ Kanban) but not from the Testing Board. 

Think I resolved it now by making sure the other testers use the same Component - which is what I filter on. For now then it is resolved. See below

Testing Board3.JPG

Thank you

Like Christopher Maxwell likes this
Christopher Maxwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2023

Hi Claudio,

Nicely done! And thank you for sharing the information here to help others who may some time deal with the same issue.

I don't know if you can mark your own post as an answer or not, but would be great to mark this issue as answered.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events