Tempo - planned time

l.kubon April 9, 2021

Hello :) 

my dear community, I need help. 

I use tempo. I created a few teams, added people, links to projects and links to boards. 

One developer belongs to 2 or 3 teams. 

When I want to get reports for Planned time for the chosen team, to send to my Client I can see all projects with my developers works. 

E.G. Developer 1 belongs to

Temat A and B.

In team A he is working on @,# and % project.

On team B he is working on + and & projects. 

I want to see planned time for him only for team A (project @,# and %). So i choose tempo -> Reports -> Panned Time and I choose this 

Zrzut ekranu 2021-04-9 o 14.57.44.png

I click on "Create" button and I see there planed time for projects @,#,%.+ and & 

Why? What am I doing wrong? 

2 answers

0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Hi @l.kubon

you should filter your report e.g. on Team A AND project @,# and %

BR

l.kubon April 12, 2021

Hi @Alexander Eck [Tempo] I know that I can do this, but it make no sense. 

If I gonna add this projects then I don't have to filter this by team. 

For one Client we working on 6 projects, I looking for a way how to see all projects we are working on for one one Client by choose some filter in tempo. 

Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Hi @l.kubon ,

I was answering to your primary need where you asked to "want to see planned time for him only for team A (project @,# and %)".

Now you come up with another request. Can you eloborate how to define your "customer"?

Are you aware that you can group by project and team?

BR

0 votes
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2021

If an user belongs to multiple teams and you have View Plans team permission of any teams, you will be able to see any planned time of the team members regardless on which team they were created.

Best regards,

Chih from Tempo Support

l.kubon April 12, 2021

@Tempo Support 

I have View Plans team permission, and still when I want to create raport of planned time for team A, I see there also projects from team B. 

Zrzut ekranu 2021-04-12 o 12.13.23.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events