Tempo de tarefa parada no status

Julio Cesar June 23, 2021

Pessoal, 

Desejo criar um filtro que liste todas as atividade por determinado status e que mostre quantos dias está neste status.

É possível?

Vejo que o próprio Jira já mostra isso nos cards (tarefas). Mas quero lista todas as tarefas que estão em um determinado status há mais de 7 dias.

Feito isso, quero enviar e-mail para os responsáveis dessas atividades.

2 answers

2 votes
Elisa Cerri E Cerri November 4, 2021

I would like to know the time spent for each issue, is that possible?

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2021

Hi @Elisa Cerri E Cerri -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you asking about seeing the time in each status?

If so, you may see that with the built-in control chart report: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/view-and-understand-the-control-chart/

Unfortunately that report has some limitations.  The work-arounds for those are to measure time-in-status yourself, using automation rules and custom fields, or to purchase better reporting from the Atlassian marketplace apps.

Kind regards,
Bill

Elisa Cerri E Cerri November 5, 2021

Thanks Bill! :-)

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2021

Hi @Julio Cesar -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I will assume you want to do this only for the "in progress" issues... You may list those issues with this query, substituting in the name of your project:

project = myProject
AND statusCategory = "In Progress"
AND NOT status CHANGED AFTER -7d

If you are using a company-managed project, you could also add this filter as a "quick filter" to the board.  You may also save this filter, subscribe to it, and receive an email on a schedule of your choice.  Please look here to learn about that feature of Jira: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/save-your-search-as-a-filter/

The individual emails part of your request is slightly more difficult.  When you note "those responsible for these activities" do you mean the assigned user?  Some options for that are to:

• Forward an email from the filter subscription to people with assigned issues
  • Update the above filter with a "currentUser() check, and ask everyone on the team to subscribe to the filter
project = myProject
AND statusCategory = "In Progress"
AND NOT status CHANGED AFTER -7d
AND assignee = currentUser()

Best regards,

Bill

Julio Cesar June 25, 2021

Hi Bill,

Thnks for your help.  

After your help I achieved resolved my problem.

Thanks, my friend. \o/

Julio.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer