Team Calendars is showing incompatible to 7.14.1 on confluence server

Lakshmi S December 10, 2021

Hi Team,

When we ran the addons update check on confluence server, Team calendars was showing is compatible to v7.14.1, now we are ready to upgrade on production, its now showing not compatible to v7.14.1. When i checked the Team calendars version history, its only compatible to 7.12.5. If we upgrade the confluence to v7.14.1, the team calendars won't work on confluence. it is one of the important add for our users. Could you please confirm. Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

confluence update check_team calendars.PNG

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex K
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2021

Hi @Lakshmi S ,

Team Calendars is bundled with Confluence 7.13 and later. In other words, it is not installed separately as a marketplace app. Once you upgrade to 7.14, you can see team calendars in "System Apps". Your license should be automatically applied on upgrade.

tc_server.png

E A January 21, 2022

@Alex K  The latest version of Team Calendars (7.0.17) is incompatible with the latest supported LTS vesion of Confluence 7.13.3. I'm stuck not being able to use the plugin after the upgrade. Is there a fix planned for this and if not what options do I have?

Alex K
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2022

@E A Are you using Server or Data Center? Do you see Team Calendars bundled as a System app as I showed in the above screenshot? Team Calendars should no longer need to be downloaded from marketplace, as you will have a more recent version bundled in your Confluence 7.13 instance. 

E A January 23, 2022

@Alex K Server. No, there is no instance of it in the system apps list. It was showing up as a regular plugin. Tried uninstalling it and nothing is showing in the system apps either.

Alex K
Atlassian Team
January 23, 2022

@E A Was TC showing up as a regular plugin, but the "Calendars" tab was not visible on your instance? After uninstalling the plugin, the only way to get it back will be to upgrade your Confluence version or manually install the bundled version. If you send an email to alex.dev.support@atlassian.com , I can provide the bundled Team Calendars jar file which you will be able to manually install on your instance. 

E A January 24, 2022

Yes that's correct. I have sent you an email

Suggest an answer