Some tasks (some containing subtasks) were not completed at the end of our sprint and were moved forward to the next sprint. The tasks appear on the Rapid Board in the work view but when time is logged it does not appear on the burndown chart in the work view. When I went back I noticed that none of the issues from the prior sprint actually appear burndown chart or the sprint reports.
I've poked around for a bit but I haven't found a solution. Any ideas of what I can do or what I've done wrong?
You might be being hit by the "Query Result Limit" in the Global Configuration for GreenHopper. If your administrator has set this up then issues beyond that number will be filtered silently (due to a known bug, GHS-5938). Check that and see if it might be the case.
OK, they must be being filtered out for some reason. Have you changed the filter on the board?
You might be best off logging an issue with support so they can walk you through diagnosing this because we'd need a lot more information (and screenshots) to be able to help much.
Worked with Atlassian support for a while on this issue. It is believed the newer release of GreenHopper 6 fixes the problem, although it was never clear if support could actually reproduce the issue. Before ending a sprint I now manually remove partially complete tasks.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs