TCM tool for JIRA on demand

Priya Bhat May 27, 2014

I was looking for a good test case management tool that can be integrated with JIRA on demand. I came across this link

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Integrate+JIRA+With+A+Test+Case+Manager#IntegrateJIRAWithATestCaseManager-ApTestManager

I wanted to know if the additional tools listed here can also be integrated with JIRA ondemand (issues) and Atlassian ondemand (requirements)?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2014

Hello Priya,

many of these plugins are not available for JIRA on demand:

- Zephyr : not available

- Beahve : not available

- Synapse : not available

- Structure.Testy : not available

- Enterprice Tester : not available

In order to verify if a plugin is available, please, go on the related plugin page on the marketplace and verify pricing for on-demand. If a plugin is not availble, you will find "This add-on is available for OnDemand."

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2014

you're right Priya. Sorry for that.

Regards,

Fabio

0 votes
Priya Bhat May 27, 2014

Hello Fabio,

I am looking at the Pricing overview sectiona and when I click on On Demand, it mentions 'This add-on is available for OnDemand.'

Or am I looking at the wrong place? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Priya

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2014

Hello Priya,

Enterprise Tester https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/plugin.jetis not available for JIRA On-Demand.

Please, take a look to the provided link.

Regards,

Fabio

0 votes
Priya Bhat May 27, 2014

That was helpful Fabio -

Fabio Racobaldo [Herzum]

I am checking this for all the add ons.

I noticed that Enterprice Tester mentions it is available for on demand, but your comment says it is not. So is it that you have tried and found it not to work?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2014

That document pretty much covers your options. You can "integrate" others if you're willing to do all the work on the test case management tool, such that it communicates with OnDemand over REST.

Suggest an answer