Switching from Kanban template to Scrum template

Alex Poulter September 1, 2022

We have been using the Kanban template for the past several weeks and decided to switch to Scrum.   Since we are using the freeware version, we had to re-create by hand all of our previous tickets into backdated Sprints.    After doing this, we discovered that we are on Sprint 3 but can't seem to locate any of the previous Sprints nor do we have any functionality to see Reports.    The easy answer might be that we need to upgrade but someone I know is using this and said they have all the history and functionality on the free version.   Can someone please review and help me?  Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Hi @Alex Poulter and welcome to the community!

To keep the board fresh, completed sprints are removed from view.  However, they are very much still available for reporting.  If you navigate to the reports section of the project, you can click on any of the traditional sprint reports and gain insight into older sprints.  For example, click the sprint burndown and you'll get a drop-down selection of all available sprints.

Alex Poulter September 1, 2022

Looks like I needed to select "project settings" and then "features" to turn-on the reporting and release functionality.   Thank you.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events