Switch my Homepage back to "Your Work"

Deleted user July 3, 2020

I changed to Dashboards and want to change back, how do I do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2020

Hi Alex, under your work page in the upper right you’ll see ellipses. Click on the ellipses and you should be able to switch to dashboards.

Hi Jack,

i saw ellipses while i had the "Your Work" view, but how do I change it back when I already changed to Dashboard?image.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2020

Ah I see, my bad. I will see if I can find the reverse switch.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 3, 2020

As I suspected pretty straightforward. Simply go to Your Work and select ellipses there.

That was easy, sorry for bothering. Thank you!

0 votes
Marian Reynov March 17, 2021

I cannot switch to dashboards, just have the option to switch between "your work" and projects. I am the admin here, so its not permissions.Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.16.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.16.56 PM.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2021

Interesting. It still works for me. So if you switch to projects and click ho,e icon what happens? Then if you switch back to your work is the subsequent selection Projects again?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events