Swimlanes: JQL per custom issuetypes not working

Hi

Iwould like to have swimlanes per issuetype. In the JQL only the standard issuetypes are valid. How can I create a swimlane for every issuetype, that I created?

3 answers

I am not sure i understand your question. You can define swimlanes by issuetypes (inc the ones you have created). However, on the work board, swimlanes will only appear if you have issues with those issuetypes in the current sprint.

If you dont, the swimlanes will not appear at all.

Rahul

Hi Rahul

tried it again, and now it works. Don t know, why I got an errormessage for the first time.

Thanks for the quick response!

Kind regards

Thorsten

Hi Rahul,

next little problem: created a sub-task like described in the docu. unfortunately, it doesn t show up in the right swimlane, although it was created as associated to the main task, which is of course in the right swimlane.

Any idea?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

432 views 1 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot