Swimlane Assignee

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2015

In Agile, the Swimlane Assignee is a pre-defined one.Does anyone know how to reproduce it manually?

This would be interesting for me, in order to use a swimlane Assignee with a specific jql, e.g.displaying unclosed issues only.

I know, I can use a Quick Filter to hide unclosed issues, but I have to do it afterwards I have entered the board.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2015

You could configure your swimlane based on JQL queries. and show exactly what you want in each swimlane. 

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2015

I have tried, but did not get the same result as with the pre-defined assignee swimlane. Is there a way?

Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2015

If you use the JQL assignee=username, you need to make sure you cover all the possible assignee you have, because the one one you don't map will fall in the ''Everything else'' swimlane. On another note, you can always use the ''sub-filter'' section to focus on the issue the board need to show. See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Configuring+Filters

Suggest an answer