Suspended account

Vishal gogari January 4, 2021

I had two projects GS2.0 and My UTI GS and data for both the projects is not visible.

Please help me Asap.

I had also created multiple help tickets but to no use.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Hi @Vishal gogari  you have to wait for the support tickets as we can not provide you the solution for the suspended account. we do not know the reason for that. I would suggest please wait for the support response and I am sure they will provide you the solution.

Vishal gogari January 6, 2021

Thanks I am waiting.

1 vote
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

I  understand you are currently waiting for a response to your tickets regarding a previously suspended account.

I'm sorry to say but there's really nothing anyone can do from here... In community.atlassian.com you'll find mostly users like you and any atlassian member that reads this can only point you towards https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ or maybe raise a ticket themselves on your behalf but anyways you'll have to wait for the support team to respond.

Best of luck

0 votes
Vishal gogari January 4, 2021

Can someone please help me to understand how the data can be restored?

陳俞文 June 7, 2021

I have same problem as yours. Did you get any feedback?? 

Luis Martinez June 14, 2021

Any response about this? I have my Projects suspended too

Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2021

Sí, Luis, la respuesta es que abras un ticket con soporte y que ellos te digan. En este foro podemos ayudar más con cosas tipo "¿cómo se configura tal cosa?". Tengo el link en mi mensaje de un poco más arriba.

Luis Martinez June 14, 2021

Gracias por tu apoyo Lago. Saludos.

Like Iago Docando likes this
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2021

Mucha gente que habla en otros idiomas me ha llamado Lago en el pasado pero es la primera vez que me pasa con alguien que habla castellano, jajajja... es iago (como santiago pero antes de ser santo, jeje).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events