Support Tools Plugin update for Jira version 7.4.3

Hi all,

I want to upgrade our JIRA Server Instance to 7.4.3 and I recognized during preparation that the Support Tools Plugin is only compatible till 7.3.8. So I wanted to ask if there will be an update for this plugin so it supports JIRA Server 7.4.3 and above?

Sincerely

Tobias

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Tobias, 

Out of curiosity was the "supported" message you observed in the pre-upgrade plugin version checker in UPM? 

Just looking over the Marketplace entry the Support Tools Plugin I do see the current release is supported up to 7.3.8 as you reported.

for https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.support.stp/server/versionhistory

I set up a quick local testing instance and I can see we do bundle a supported version of STP in 7.4.3, it just hasn't been introduced to Marketplace yet. 

Hi David,

the plugin is shown as unsupported to me when I use the pre-upgrade plugin version checker of UPM. 

If I understand you rigth there will be an update which supports 7.4.3?

Awesome thanks for confirming the source of the supported messaging. Right now versions of JIRA above 7.3.8 ship with a supported version of the Support Tools Plugin so there's no immedate cause for concern. If there's an update to this plugin for JIRA versions above 7.3.8 then we can expect to see a new version of the plugin added to Marketplace. 

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,207 views 10 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you