Subscription to specific DL

Efrat Rogatka September 7, 2022

Hello

I created a filter and I want it to be sent in a specific day and time and I want to define that users that will receive it.

currently I can subscribe only myself or the entire project team members.

How can I specify the users that will receive it , and not to send it to all the users in the project?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Hello @Efrat Rogatka 

Welcome to the community.

I believe you need a Jira Global Permission called "Managed Group Filter Subscriptions" to be able to select users or user groups for a filter subscription. A Jira Administrator would be able to grant you that permission.

Efrat Rogatka September 11, 2022

Hi @Trudy Claspill 

thanks for answering me.

I looked for it in the permissions list and I cannot see it. I am an admin of a project, is there a higher admin level that I need to have?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2022

Hello @Efrat Rogatka 

Yes, the permission I mentioned is a Global Permission, which means it applies to the entire Jira instance, not just one project. Those permissions can be set only by a user that has the Jira Administrator or Site Administration permissions. If you do not have the level of access, you will need to contact the team within your company that manages the Jira instance.

Suggest an answer