Subscribe to Jira and Confluence

NBSITADMIN August 26, 2022

I look after the invoicing and billing of our account and i have been requested bu bu IT Developer Team to set up a subscription for 50 standard users for Jira and Confluence that would be billed by invoice not credit card When i started the process to set this up i was asked technical type questions, such as site name. This was not the type of questions i was expecting such as how many users, cost etc. How do i sign up to the subscription. Bizaare i have to ask thios question on a community chat!

1 answer

0 votes
Samuel Gatica _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2022

Hi @NBSITADMIN 

To access your billing information:

Go to admin.atlassian.com. Select your organization if you have more than one.

Select Billing.

From here you’ll see your bill estimate based on current usage, the dates of your next billing period, and your product plan, trials and subscriptions.

To view your product plan:

• Go to admin.atlassian.com. Select your organization if you have more than one.
  • Go to Billing, select your site name, and then select Bill estimate.
    To change your product plan, see Product plans (link below).
  • To view your billing history:
  • Go to admin.atlassian.com. Select your organization if you have more than one.
  • Go to Billing, select your site name, and then select Billing history.
  • Select Download to open an individual bill.

You can also view your billing history from my.atlassian.com.

To add or update your billing details:

Add your billing details to your site to start making payments. If you're already paying, you can always update your billing address and the credit card you're using for payment.

• Go to Billing, select your site name, and then select Billing details.
  • After making your updates, select Save.

Billing contacts
Three days before the end of your billing cycle, the billing contacts listed on my.atlassian.com receive an email with a preview of your bill.

To update the billing contact:

• Go to Billing, select your site name, and then select Billing details.
  • Under Billing contact, select Make me a billing contact.

When you update billing contact, the previous billing contact will no longer receive billing invoices. See also How do I update the Contacts for my Atlassian products?

If you still have doubts, please open a ticket with Support (https://support.atlassian.com/contact) under Billing, payments, and pricing.

Regards

Sam

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events