Stories moving to current sprint and History not tracking the action

Leena Bejoy July 29, 2019

From last 3 weeks I could find some stories are moving to active sprint, however the history is not tracking the movement.

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2019

Hello Leena,

I have performed some tests in my personal instance and it seems the Sprint movements are being registered just fine, either when the Stories are automatically moved in Sprint closure or when it is manually moved:

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 17.18.30.png

Since I was not able to find any other persons reporting this error, please provide us the details below so we can better troubleshoot the problem:

- Are you able to reproduce the problem today? Or were these issues from the last 3 weeks all isolated cases?

- How have you checked the movement of the issues in the Sprint since they were not registered in the history? If you just saw it directly in the Sprint view of the board, it is possible that a change in the board filter caused the issues to start displaying in the Sprint view, although they were already added to the Sprint before but not displayed due to the board filter restriction.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer