Still see "JIRA Agile requires sprints on Scrum boards to be migrated" after migrating all boards

Jeff Dickerson September 12, 2014

I'm using JIRA 6.2.7 and JIRA Agile 6.3.13.1

I'm a new (to the company) JIRA administrator. I have jira-administrator and jira-system-administrator permissions. In the past, someone upgraded JIRA Agile, but just ignored the "This version of JIRA Agile requires sprints on Scrum boards to be migrated." message. I've gone through every Scrum Board and migrated them all, yet the message is still there. Is there any way I can see which board(s) remain to be migrated?

1 answer

0 votes
Julia Wester [Wittified]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2014

I found this article that gives you a DB query to find the information you're looking for:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=598837918

• If it is not possible or feasible to ask every user about their boards, the list of Scrum boards that have not been migrated can be retrieved from the database:

select "NAME""OWNER_USER_NAME" from "AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW" where "SPRINT_MARKERS_MIGRATED" is null AND "SPRINTS_ENABLED" 't';

The query above will return Scrum boards (SPRINTS_ENABLED) that have not been migrated (SPRINT_MARKERS_MIGRATED) and user accounts that own them.

information If you're using Atlassian OnDemand and so do not have access to the database, you will need to open a support case at support.atlassian.com.

Suggest an answer