Step Function direct trigger

Gilson Pereira Fontes Junior May 25, 2022

We need to run some AWS Step Functions that work as validation tools for topics that users need to replicate. These Step Functions run asynchronously and return JSON.

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2022

Hi Gilson,

I am not familiar with using AWS step function triggers.  However a quick search of marketplace returned a few tools that might help. 

Is this an integration you are looking to make from Jira Cloud?  If so, these might not all be helpful as they appear to be integrations for Jira Server.  I did come across this guide https://utoolity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/UAAWS/pages/122240571/Using+the+Start+Step+Functions+Execution+action but this appear to be for Jira Server or Bamboo applications.  I have not yet found a clear integration guide pertaining to Jira Cloud.

Perhaps this information is something you can send via a web request using Jira Automation?  If so, then the response could be captured by automation to the provide that information elsewhere within Jira, see Send web request action now provides response data.

I hope this helps.

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events