Status labels in backlog

Susann Petzold December 14, 2021

Hi all, 

we have a team managed scrum project, and a company managed one. I am not allowed to check the team managed projects settings, and the owner is not really able to help me with my question. 

Here you can see, the backlog of the team managed scrum Team:

2021-12-14 09_03_21-Window.png

As you can see, on the right side there are Storiy Points, Priotity, Status and Assignee. 

I would like to configure our backlog like this. 

So I switched to board settings, but now my board is looking like this:

2021-12-14 09_10_49-Window.png

Is it possible to transfer the story points and status to the right side of the table? And why the status label (with the color) is not shown like in the other team? 

Hope someone can help me :) 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Hi Susann,

I assume you are asking if you can modify the look and feel of your Company-managed project list to look like that of the Team-managed one. And the answer is no, you are not allowed to modify the look for either of those. The project types are independent of each other and have different look and feel to them. 

Susann Petzold December 15, 2021

Many thanks for your answer :) 

Susann Petzold December 15, 2021

But is it possible to count the storyPoint of the stautus? 

@John Funk 

2021-12-16 08_32_03-Window.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

I am not sure what you are asking with that question. Can you rephrase or provide more details? 

Susann Petzold December 21, 2021

All "issues" are gone, after switching to the team managed scrum. 

Many thanks 

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events