Status field showing during create process?

Jon Barry August 24, 2022

For some reason, the status field has started appearing during the create process.

It doesn't appear to be linked to any screen that i can see.

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 09.16.33.jpg

It's not a huge deal as the status cannot be altered at this stage anyway, but it does seem odd for this to have suddenly started displaying.... Does anyone have any idea what could have triggered this?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Jon Barry August 26, 2022

company-managed, scrums.

These were not present last week so i'm guessing i've flipped a switch somewhere or done something to enable them... but checking the screens/schemes etc there is no 'status' added, or one that can be added it seems.

Not a huge deal but be good to understand why it suddenly appeared for us.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Hi Jon,

What type of project are you using? Team-managed? Company-managed? Jira Work Management? 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2022

Yes, I saw now where this is a new feature they are rolling out. You should be able to remove the field from the Create screen if you do not desire it there. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events