Most likely i messed something with a status mapping, but i cant see where it went wrong and why.
Problem is: some tasks moved to last 'right' column DONE marked as 'Done' (see pic 1.) and some dont (pic 2.).
What i'm trying to achieve? If done, mark as done, if move out of 'Done' do an un-done.
Pic 1. Done and "Done"
Pic. 2. Just Done status.
Moreover, is i move those 'Done' tasks back to another status, the task remains strikeout and still marked as done. (see pic 3).
Pic 3. Status change, but resolution not.
I've added screen of my Flow and Board configuration.
Edit every transition in your workflow.
Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events