Sprints plan dates modifications history.

nagendrakrishna kesamsetty October 9, 2017

Actually, I am looking for sprint start date & end date history. for all projects

It means, suppose, if we start sprint with dates '07/Aug/17' to '25/Aug/17'. After sprint start, end date is extended from '25/Aug/17 to 29/Aug/17'. 

Where I can get above modified changes.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2017

To the best of my knowledge,  Jira does currently have a way to track such changes.   There is an existing feature request to track this kind of change in JSWSERVER-12228

I was not able to find any 3rd party plugins in the Atlassian Marketplace that appear to offer this kind of audit level information.

Those dates that are kept in the database are stored in the Jira database under the "AO_60DB71_SPRINT" table.   This table contains a start_date and end_date, but it does not offer any columns/data in regards to the original times that were allocated for this.

There is a KB on how you can manually change those values if you have access to the SQL instance in How to edit the Dates Associated with a closed Sprint.  But at this time, there does not appear to be a clear way to see when these values change.

nagendrakrishna kesamsetty October 10, 2017

hi,

Iam looking for Cloud not for Server.

please let me know if there is any way to get this data for JIRA Cloud.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagendra Krishna K

Suggest an answer