Sprints lost after JIRA update

Nacho Cougil October 16, 2013

Hello.

We have lost all of our Sprint information after updating to JIRA Agile 6.3.3 and run a re-index process.

How we can move backward and try to restore all of our information?

Kind regards,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nacho Cougil October 21, 2013

Finally solved,

We got back our database with the scheduled backups that JIRA has inside.

Good luck from our part, because if we didn't had had this functionality we would have lost all of our Sprints data.

Regards,

0 votes
Stuart Ford October 21, 2014

This has happened to us too. Restoring these tables did not make a difference, and a full point in time restore of the server is not feasible now.

Please advise.

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2013

Do you have a database backup? If yes, restore this database. Otherwise try to restore this tables: [dbo].[AO_60DB71_SPRINT] and [dbo].[AO_60DB71_SPRINTMARKER].

Nacho Cougil October 16, 2013

Hello Mathias.

Thank you for your comment. I'm not sure if we have a backup (I don't know right now), but I'd like to know if Atlassian provides a mechanism to roll back this update. Does JIRA prepare a self-backup frequently? I saw something related with backup in the log folder written by JIRA.

By other hand, we have the first tble populated (AO_60DB71_SPRINT) and empty the other table (AO_60DB71_SPRINTMARKER).

What can we do?

By the way, I'm talking about JIRA, but in fact, I'm refering to JIRA Agile.

Kind regards,

Suggest an answer