Sprint schedule is off/shifted in JIRA Portfolio

Yervand Aghababyan October 12, 2014

I'm trying to use JIRA portfolio for release and macro planning in my project. One of the first troubles I've encountered is that the Sprint dates in the portfolio are off.

In the screenshot bellow, how can I change the sprint name? Cause it's Sprint 30something for me, how can I change the dates of sprint start/sprint end? We're using a 2 week cycle with the sprint starting on every second Wednesday. 

Screen Shot 2014-10-13 at 11.24.14 AM.png

3 answers

0 votes
Chris Stemen May 1, 2015

You should be able to modify the sprint name and iteration from the "People" mode. Go to the team you want to configure for your sprints and in the "Team Schedule" column it should say "Scrum". This is a dropdown, so click it and click "More settings...". From here you can customize your sprints - change the name of the sprint as well as iterative length and specific dates ran.

0 votes
Justin Lukasavige March 8, 2015

Were you ever able to figure this out, Yervand? I just asked almost the same question since Atlassian hasn't chimed in. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how to change the start dates. Documentation says it's based on the start date of releases, but that's not working for me either.

0 votes
Maud Schlich October 12, 2014

Hi,

in the JIRA Board you are currently working in the "Working" mode. You need to go to the "Plan" mode (the left button in the upper right). Here you can change name and dates of any sprint.

Maud

Yervand Aghababyan October 14, 2014

Your answer is about Jira Agile, this is Jira Portfolio, a completely new product for planning. And by the way, this screenshot is made in the Plane mode ;)

Suggest an answer