Sprint board columns - open status in done column

David S Witherspoon Jr March 8, 2021

Hi - I'm racking my brain trying to remember this but thought I could ask for help. 

My new teams have a messy 15 step workflow. Almost every column has multiple statuses including the DONE column which has a combination of to-do, in progress and done steps (grey, blue and green). At the end of a sprint all to-do and in progress tickets would roll over to the backlog, right?? Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2021

Hi David - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There should not be any other statuses in the last column except for Done status category statues. When a card is moved into the last column of a Sprint board, it will mark it with a resolution, and I am pretty sure those would not roll to the next Sprint. But you would need to test that. 

David S Witherspoon Jr March 8, 2021

Thanks for the quick reply. That's exactly what I thought. Started digging in to sprint reports as I was posting this and they're all flat line on burn downs so that proves it out. 

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer