Sprint Reports from Status, NOT the Status Category

Maureen Teyssier December 30, 2021

We've got a great workflow, with many statuses that fit the needs of our business. 

Unfortunately, JIRA Reports only use the Categories of the Statuses (To Do, In Progress, Done), not the statuses themselves, making the sprint reports almost entirely useless.  

Am I missing something?  How should I be building Sprint Reports from my statuses?  Do I need to use a tool from the Marketplace (or JQuery?) or is there some configuration I can change to fix this problem? 

2 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Hello @Maureen Teyssier 

Welcome to the community.

Which specific sprint report(s) are you viewing? How is the built in report not satisfying your needs?

I think I understand that you want some of the reports to give you finer granularity of data by grouping data according to individual Statuses rather than the Status Categories. Is that correct? If you can provide more information on how the reports don't work as is for you then we might be able to provide suggestions.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Hi Maureen - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Is there a reason you can't change the category of your statuses to match what the report is using? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events