Specify team members in jira agile

christian symmons April 28, 2014

In jira agile we have a single project with multiple teams and sprints. e.g. team A team B and sprints B2014.1 A2014.1

I cant see a way to assign users to teams, so that they can only get allocated tickets for their sprint. I also cant see how to set up flexlible working hours (e.g. one team member only works 4 days) - at the moment I allocated a holiday work item to deduct time from the burn down.

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2014

JIRA Agile does not have the feature to create teams. What I can suggest is to use labels or a custom field to tag an issue to a team.

As for the holiday, there is already an new feature request for that in jira.atlassian.com.

christian symmons April 28, 2014

Thanks for the reply, so what is the correct way to plan a sprint? Without knowing who assigned to a sprint, how can the burndown work out capasity - and how can the scrum master know capasity without working it out by hand?

Terrie Johnson November 7, 2016

@Timothy Chin - I have different boards and when I run my daily stand up's instead of going through each stories i want to have names on top of my board so I can easily find out who is working on what story. Attached is the image.Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 4.19.04 PM.png

Is it possible to configure without portfolio JIRA Management tool?

Suggest an answer