• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Something's gone Wrong ERROR: 4T5DIA

I am seeing that my project board will not display I get an error message

ERROR code is ERROR: 4T5DIA

Everything else seems functional its just the project Board that seems to be broken.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Adam,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking the logs of your site, I found the following error:

"com.atlassian.jira.simplified.issueparent.IssueParentAssociationServiceImpl.privacy-safe"

Then, searching for similar cases, it seems that this error happens when tickets from the affected project are child issues of an Epic from a project that was moved to trash.

Was any project deleted/moved to trash?

To fix the issue, you can restore the project (Cog icon > Projects > On the sidebar, click on Trash) or link the issues to a new Epic. You can access the tickets on Project > Issues or Filters > Advanced search.

Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Angélica

Thank you for the reply, but I have not deleted any projects this is the first one I have created. I had a couple sub tasks that I deleted but that’s all. 

I navigated to the trash and found that it was empty.

Thank you for the details, Adam.

I searched for the error 4T5DIA and I didn't find any similar issues, and searching on Google as well, it returns only this thread. 

Can you please send us a screenshot of the error and any other message that appears when you click on the board?

Are you trying to access the board directly from the project or through Search box > Boards?

Can you check on the Boards' page if it shows that the board is associated with a project? If possible, send us a screenshot of this page, just make sure to hide private information.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 10.12.37.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 10.15.04.png

Also, open the developer tools on your browser and check on the console tab if it shows any other error when you try to open the board.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

874 views 14 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you