Some of my custom field values are not showing while creating task

Naveen Pendly August 18, 2022

My custom field have 40 values, in that some are not showing , we don't have any special context also

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

@Naveen Pendly 

Can you provide a screen image to clarify the problem you are seeing?

What type of field is it?

select list(single choice)

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Is this for a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?

Can you provide a screen image to clarify the problem you are seeing?

pse.PNGpse2.PNG
It's datacenter, while creating issue field value of task type-pse(Cert- Beta Testing) not appearing

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2022

If you start typing into the field "Cert" does that reduce the list to display matching entries and include the entry you want?

@Trudy Claspill Attached images

@Trudy Claspill No, it's not working

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2022

Can you provide a screen image of what happens when you start typing in the value you want?

can we have quick call on this?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2022

No, I'm sorry, but we cannot. I am just another Jira user trying to offer assistance as my time allows.

If you would like more official technical support with the Jira product, you may want to open a case directly with Atlassian Support.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer