Smart Project Config and Documentation not generating documentation

Sue Wilson June 24, 2022

I installed Smart Project Config and Documentation by Eisonesoft, found the "Smart Config Docs" link in the Apps menu, as expected, selected a Project, left the Options & Issue Types as is, and clicked Generate doc.  My first attempt ran overnight and was still spinning when I viewed this morning.  When I refreshed the page, it brought me back to select a Project & Generate doc, so I tried again.  It's been over 1.5 hours and still generating with no results.  There isn't much, if any, configuration to this add on other than the generate doc screen, so I'm at a loss.  Any ideas why my documentation won't generate?  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eisonesoft July 28, 2022

Dear @swilson 

The bug is fixed.

Thank you for your collaboration and thank you for make Smart Project Config and Documentation a better addon.

Best regards

Sue Wilson July 28, 2022

@Eisonesoft - It was a great experience working directly with you to fix the bug and complete the documentation successfully.  A very easy to use plugin with aesthetically pleasing documentation to share with my teams.   Your timely responses and fixes made using this plug in a huge win for myself and my organization.  Thank You!

Like Eisonesoft likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events